Industrial-Centrifuges type POLAR F
The centrifuge for de-oiling, drying, rinsing, coating and rust-proofing.
- max. filling-weight / batch: 50 - 300 kg
- max. 30 batches / hour
- drum capacity 25 - 200 Liter
- very short cycle time: up to 30 batches/h (depending on loading weight/loading volume and application)
- very suitable for sensitive parts
- individual solutions by specially designed drums and equipment for the parts.
- very unsusceptible towards unbalance
- clockwise/counter-clockwise rotation
- speed control by rotary frequency converter
- easy cleaning due to external drive and optimized casing geometry
- robust and low-maintenance construction
- integrable in the ROBOT-POLAR System
|THE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION POLAR F|
|POLAR F 4||POLAR F 5||POLAR F 6||POLAR F 7||POLAR F 8|
|Drum||Diameter||400 mm||500 mm||600 mm||700 mm||800 mm|
|Height||260 mm||375/475 mm||395/495 mm||450/550 mm||600 mm|
|Capacity||25 l||50/70 l||75/105 l||120/165 l||200 l|
|max. capacity weight||50 kg||100 kg||150/300 kg||150/300 kg||300 kg|
|Motor||min. speed||20 min-1||20 min-1||20 min-1||20 min-1||20 min-1|
|max. speed||400 min-1||400 min-1||400 min-1||400 min-1||400 min-1|
|Heating||Heating power||4 kW||6 kW||6 kW||6 kW||6 kW|
Typical applications for the POLAR F Centrifuge
recovery of Coolant (De-oiling Centrifuge)
swarf treatment (Swarf-processing Centrifuge)
coating parts (Coating-Centrifuge)
Application of the centrifuge POLAR F for coating of parts
By variation of the standard machine, the applications
Torque & Tension - Coating
Gleitmo - Coating
were developed in close cooperation with the users.
The centrifuge is liquid tight and therefore suitable for dip coating of parts. The design allows easy cleaning of the machine.
The coating system is a compact, space-saving unit, consisting of: centrifuge, storage tanks, filters and pumps.