Industrial-Centrifuges type POLAR FK
The swiveling centrifuge for de-oiling, drying, rinsing, washing, coating and rust-proofing.
- max. filling-weight / batch: 50 - 300 kg
- drum capacity 12 - 70 Liter
- housing tilts up to 55°
- easy operation
- automatic sequence of operations
- gentle and effective treatment of the parts by frequency-controlled speed control
- suitable for liquid-added parts
- individual solutions by specially designed drums and equipment for the parts
- adaptive system by easily programmable procedure
- easy cleaning due to external drive and optimized casing geometry
- optional suitable for solvent based liquids
- integrable in the ROBOT-POLAR System
|THE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION POLAR FK|
|POLAR FK 4||POLAR FK 5||POLAR FK 6||POLAR FK 7|
|Drum diameter||400 mm||500 mm||600 mm||700 mm|
|Max. filling capacity||12 dm3||25 dm3||44 dm3||70 dm3|
|Max. filling weight||50 kg||100 kg||150/300 kg||150/300 kg|
|Speed while circulation||20 min-1||20 min-1||20 min-1||20 min-1|
|Max. speed while centrifuging||400 min-1||400 min-1||400 min-1||400 min-1|
|Heating power||4 kW||6 kW||6 kW||6 kW|
Another heating power is also possible.
Pictures of the POLAR FK
POLAR FK 4 HS
POLAR FK 4 HS
Usage of the POLAR FK
The polar centrifuge type FK is particularly suited for the processing of liquid retaining bulk material due to its centrifugal casing, which can be swivelled to 55°. The external drive motor and the drum carrier which is easily dismounted, guarantee good access to the internal centrifuge, e. g. for cleaning reasons. cialis en france The centrifugal drum is individually designed for the bulk material and can thus be used for almost any material and liquid to be processed. Due to its extensive accessories the centrifuge can be combined and used in many ways.
Typical applications for the POLAR FK Centrifuge:
- washing with alkaline detergents
- rinsing after washing
- drying after washing or rinsing
- oiling, coating or lacquering
- recovery of coolants, oil or emulsion
The individual methods of treatment can be combined according to application.
Due to the adjustable centrifuge control the operation cycle is easily programmable and adaptable to customer-specific requirements.
A specially designed centrifuge can be used for solvent containing detergents, rinsing solutions or coating agents. The centrifuge will then be adapted to customer's specifications according to application and processed liquid.